Thank you for your interest in Immaculate Conception School!
We look forward to the opportunity to partner with you in the education and faith development of your child.
If you are new to Immaculate Conception School, we encourage you to contact the school office at 419-586-2379 or Polly Muhlenkamp at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a tour or interview to ask questions and be sure that I.C. School is a good fit for your child(ren).
To apply for admission to I.C. School for new families:
1. Use the link above to go to Option C. There you will complete an application for admission. You will need to provide parent information and student information. (Note: Option C uses “Pre-3” for our Preschool 1 and “Prekindergarten” for our Preschool 2.) Once your application is reviewed, you will receive an email that gives further directions for completing the enrollment process.
2. There is a $50 registration fee per student which will need to paid either through directly to the school by check or cash. Specific directions for ways to make this payment will be included in the email we send you.
3. Several documents may need to be provided in order to complete your enrollment process. Details will be included in the follow-up email we send you, but the documents include immunization records, birth certificate, baptismal certificate, preschool health history and medical statement, any court documents concerning custody, and records to be transferred from another school. The documents required for each child will depend on the grade level.
4. If your family is applying for admission to K-6, and you will need financial aid, please follow the directions below to apply for financial aid.
To apply for financial assistance from Immaculate Conception Parish (K-6 students only):
- Families may log into their FACTS account or use the link below to set up an account. The same grant & aid application will apply for aid from the diocese (Catholic Education Association) and for aid from IC School.
- You can provide the information needed for FACTS to assess your financial need. A worksheet with the information you will need is available here to assist you. Grant & Aid Worksheet
- The fee for financial aid application is $30.00 and you will need to pay it at the completion of your application. You will also need to upload appropriate documentation including tax forms (for 2019) and W-2s for 2020. If you have a business, farm, or other special circumstances, you may be asked to upload additional information such as tax schedules.
- The deadline to apply for diocesan assistance is January 30. It is important that families apply for assistance as early as possible. The deadline for returning families to apply for financial aid from the parish will be March 30 in order to assure adequate time to verifiy and calculate financial aid.